1. ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION discussed during group is CONFIDENTIAL.
2. This is a voluntary PEER led support group, you may attend at your own discretion.
3. RESPECT all participants.
4. Everyone is heard.
5. Always be kind.
6. Be mindful of others – no monopolizing or cross talk.
7. NO medical advice or services will be provided by participants or facilitator(s).
8. No advice from participants unless the person speaking requests it.
9. Empathize with each other’s situation(s).
10. Use “lift up” words, not “cut down” words.
11. No sharing details of trauma/traumatic childbirth experiences or examples of intrusive thoughts.
12. The facilitator is here to guide the meeting.
13. Participants drive the meeting - this is YOUR time.
14. This is your time to talk, heal, laugh, and grow – ENJOY!
Note: failure to follow by these rules and those set forth by the facilitator may result in permanent removal from the group.